The Accounts Payable Specialist oversees accounts payable functions such as verification of invoices, expense coding, voucher preparation, and various reports for management.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
You will be directed to our general employment contact form.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- High volume full cycle accounts payable
- AP account reconciliations
- Process vendor invoices and other financial obligations
- Ensure the established financial controls are adhered to in the performance of specific procedures
- Code and enter invoices for payment in accordance with negotiated terms
- Research billing discrepancies and initiate refund payments
- Review and process financial documents such as receipts, vouchers and reports
- Vendor support and management
- Assist with month end close process
- Audit expense reports for accuracy and compliance with company policies
Commitment to Diversity
Interra International is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Every effort is made to ensure that our policies regarding hiring, salary administration, promotion, and transfer are based solely on job requirements, job performance, and job related criteria. In addition, our personnel policies and practices - including those relating to compensation, benefits, transfer, retention, termination, training, self-development opportunities, as well as social and recreational programs - are administered without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
At Interra, we have a strong commitment to enriching the overall well-being of our employees. As part of our commitment, Interra works diligently to offer and maintain competitive benefits to promote the good health of its employees and their families.
Interra provides a full range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Enhancement Seminars