Interra is presently seeking a motivated Claims Specialist to join the ranks of its Credit & Risk Management Team. The Claims Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Managing priorities to effectively coordinate resolution of claims and other department tasks as assigned to support Risk Management activities. The specialist’s main role is to work with cross functional teams, foreign offices, customers, suppliers and service providers, such as warehouse, ocean, drayage, and trucking providers to resolve issues, disputes and claims promptly with minimal financial impact to the company. The ideal candidate must be a driven person who is positive, energetic, creative, a quick learner who is motivated by challenge and excited by the opportunity to work in an international environment.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
You will be directed to our Bamboo HR site to view a full job description and have the option to apply.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in claims resolution, operations, logistics, and or credit.
- Language Abilities: Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Knowledge of cash management principles used within a business environment.
- Knowledge of internal sales processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Must have excellent business acumen, communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Ability to build solutions to create long-lasting results, positive outcomes and value.
- Ability to handle critical deadline demands in a fast-paced work environment.
- Keen attention to detail and organization.
Commitment to Diversity
Interra International is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Every effort is made to ensure that our policies regarding hiring, salary administration, promotion, and transfer are based solely on job requirements, job performance, and job related criteria. In addition, our personnel policies and practices – including those relating to compensation, benefits, transfer, retention, termination, training, self-development opportunities, as well as social and recreational programs – are administered without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
At Interra, we have a strong commitment to enriching the overall well-being of our employees. As part of our commitment, Interra works diligently to offer and maintain competitive benefits to promote the good health of its employees and their families.
Interra provides a full range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Enhancement Seminars
Send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org