The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for supporting efforts to provide best in class customer service to large and strategic external customers, including preparation of reports, tracking and tracing shipment information with carriers and updating the system as needed. Additionally they coordinate with internal team members to ensure information and requests are answered in an accurate and timely manner.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
You will be directed to our general employment contact form.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports activities related to the service of assigned accounts.
- Gathers and validates information to be presented to customer via reports, meetings and other methods.
- Tracks delivery of goods through order systems, logistics interaction and external vendor portals.
- Partners with sales, purchasing and logistics teams to ensure efficient and timely delivery of products.
- Partners with documentation and compliance team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of documentation.
- Supports internal Claims team on prompt resolution of claims.
- Assists with resolution of operational issues and communicates follow-up.
- Audits various process related to service functions and escalates failures for prompt resolution.
- Documents opportunities for improvement across different functions and reports to management.
- Assists functional team members with various miscellaneous requests related to account service satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Commitment to Diversity
Interra International is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Every effort is made to ensure that our policies regarding hiring, salary administration, promotion, and transfer are based solely on job requirements, job performance, and job related criteria. In addition, our personnel policies and practices - including those relating to compensation, benefits, transfer, retention, termination, training, self-development opportunities, as well as social and recreational programs - are administered without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
At Interra, we have a strong commitment to enriching the overall well-being of our employees. As part of our commitment, Interra works diligently to offer and maintain competitive benefits to promote the good health of its employees and their families.
Interra provides a full range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Enhancement Seminars