Interra is presently seeking a motivated, teammate to focus on E.U. Sales and Supply Chain! This role is based in our Atlanta, GA HQ and has the possibility to move to Europe as business grows.
Sales Managers are responsible for increasing revenue for the organization by selling all relevant products to internal and external customers and by acquiring and developing new customers. They build relationships with customers and suppliers in order to buy or sell products and services, and are the experts on the products they sell, the suppliers from whom they purchase, their customers and the countries and local customs of the regions they serve. Sales Managers know and maintain current knowledge of the location of all procured products, as well as the position and price of target products at all times. They are ultimately responsible for the profits of their trades, managing all aspects of the business relationship between the company and its customers and suppliers. Sales Managers have the responsibility for managing primarily small and medium size accounts.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
You will be directed to our Bamboo HR site to view a full job description and have the option to apply.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, map, and build pipeline of potential customers or suppliers to generate new opportunities
- Collaborate with management to develop and maintain plans for region and/or customer penetration and expansion.
- Maintain database of customers, suppliers and products.
- Provide information to the sales and purchasing teams to inform the development and maintenance of plans for region and/or customer penetration and expansion.
- Review accounts to identify future opportunities.
- Participate in supplier selection and qualification activities.
- Works with manager to forecast price trends and their impact on future activities, as well as levels of demand for services and products.
- Reviews forecasts and updates frequently in collaboration with manager and internal teams.
- Analyze historical data by customer and product and identify trends and establish seasonality to sales.
- Identify potential opportunities for sales by reviewing account metrics. Works with manager to determine best approach for realizing profits from potential opportunities.
- Partner with internal teams to identify opportunities to present product to customers.
- Maintains active knowledge of Interra’s product offerings and seeks opportunities to place additional products.
- Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities.
- Creates demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Analyzes industry trends and sales/product performance.
- Work with leadership and internal teams to help define the most likely candidates for higher-opportunity sales efforts – those decision makers who can approve large opportunities that will come to fruition in the near future.
Commitment to Diversity
Interra International is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Every effort is made to ensure that our policies regarding hiring, salary administration, promotion, and transfer are based solely on job requirements, job performance, and job related criteria. In addition, our personnel policies and practices – including those relating to compensation, benefits, transfer, retention, termination, training, self-development opportunities, as well as social and recreational programs – are administered without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
At Interra, we have a strong commitment to enriching the overall well-being of our employees. As part of our commitment, Interra works diligently to offer and maintain competitive benefits to promote the good health of its employees and their families.
Interra provides a full range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Enhancement Seminars