The Systems Analyst will provide systems support and project management for Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central and proprietary software applications. The Systems Analyst helps the organization improve their efficiency by ensuring NAV/Business Central and proprietary systems are running at peak efficiency.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
You will be directed to our general employment contact form.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with Interra business partners to identify, research, and resolve problems.
- Responds to and resolves requests for technical support and enhancements.
- Documents, tracks and monitors issues and projects to ensure a timely response.
- Interface with Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central external consultants.
- ERP project management.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution for NAV issues.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution for proprietary systems issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Commitment to Diversity
Interra International is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Every effort is made to ensure that our policies regarding hiring, salary administration, promotion, and transfer are based solely on job requirements, job performance, and job related criteria. In addition, our personnel policies and practices - including those relating to compensation, benefits, transfer, retention, termination, training, self-development opportunities, as well as social and recreational programs - are administered without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
At Interra, we have a strong commitment to enriching the overall well-being of our employees. As part of our commitment, Interra works diligently to offer and maintain competitive benefits to promote the good health of its employees and their families.
Interra provides a full range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Enhancement Seminars